[Poule C] Slovénie - Serbie - Espagne - Grande Bretagne

Modérateur : Modérateurs Equipe de France

Répondre
Þórir
Franchise Player

Message par Þórir »

Bon puisqu'on parlait des 4 espagnols, Scariolo a bien profité du match contre l'Angleterre pour tester d'entrée de jeu Claver sur le poste 4 dans un rôle à la Garbajosa.. S'il a été plutot bon défensivement en revanche c'etait vraiment pas ça offensivement...
Felipe Reyes etait laissé au repos, Ricky fait son match (29 d'éval') et cette fois c'est Raul Lopez qui a été testé sur le poste 2...
Stats Espagne - Grande Bretagne.
- "Mom, I'm going out."
- "With friends?"
- "No mom, with rapists." :-s
raph
Hall Of Famer

Message par raph »

Certains fans des blazers l'ont un peu taillé claver du reste (il a été drafté par portland). La blagounette à la clé étant un échange entre 2 gus notamment :
"Claver is soft"
"he will be a perfect blazer"

En référence notament au secteur intérieur de la franchise (LMA et outlaw en tête, en considérant les piges en pf du second)
yann
Sophomore

Message par yann »

Je ne sais plus avec lequel on parlait des matchs de prépa de l'Espagne, et du fait qu'ils jouaient à domicile contre des adversaires "moyens" (pas le gratin quoi). Ils vont jouer à Vilnius je crois.

Mais c'est clair qu'à la lecture de cette poule, on se dit que ce sera compliqué.
Que ce soit contre la Slovénie ou la Serbie, il faudra être à 100% direct, sinon c'est défaite assurée.
Savez vous quel est le niveau de la GB ? Ont ils les moyens d'accrocher une victoire ?

Concernant Garbajosa, il reste un bon joueur mais ce n'est plus celui qui jouait à Malaga.
raph
Hall Of Famer

Message par raph »

Aucune idée de leur valeur mais ils ont la capacité de réunir un secteur intérieur compétitif (betts, archibald, mensah-bonsu s'il se libère notamment)

Article icisur le site de leur fédé concernant le match face à la lettonie (vu que les 2 nous concerne). Sinon tu peux parcourir le site pour choper des infos, leur liste finale n'est toujours pas communiquée (mais on sait que gordon et deng sont normalement out ce qui ampute quand meme sensiblement leur secteur extérieur)
Bagouvic
Hall Of Famer

Message par Bagouvic »

Ouais ça doit pas être bien costaud. A l'intérieur ils ont les moyens de faire du bon boulot (Mensah-Bonsu, Betts, Freeland, Archibald...) mais à l'extérieur ça va être très light. Avec Gordon et Deng la GB devenait un vrai outsider, dommage j'aurais été curieux de voir ces joueurs.

D'après ce que j'ai vu, l'un des meilleurs joueurs dans le secteur extérieur est Nick George (vu à Gravelines), ils ont aussi des joueurs comme Renking, Lenzly...bref ça me semble compliqué pour eux cet euro...
Þórir
Franchise Player

Message par Þórir »

Quelques tensions au sein de la NT slovène, puisque le NBAer des Lakers Sasha Vujacic a été écarté du groupe et celui ci raconte un peu partout à qui veut l'entendre comment il a été maltraité...

En gros il indique que les entrainements étaient beaucoup trop durs et qu'il était quasiment obligatoire qu'il se blesse.. il a quand même continué de jouer avec cette blessure (pour l'amour de la patrie blablabla) et le staff médical le soignait à l'huile d'Olive selon lui ( :lol: )...
Bon du coup Zdovc est pas mal chahuté actuellement, par la presse et les observateurs d'une part, mais également en interne où les joueurs ont dans l'ensemble trés peu goûté à la préparation ''militaire'' de Coach Z...
Official Statement from Sasha regarding his departure from Slovenian National Team

I wanted to reach out to all my fans and say hello.

Man, it is so good to be back in L.A.

Well, I know there has been a lot of speculation about what has happened with my participation with the Slovenian team and I wanted to set the record straight to discontinue any rumors and falsehoods.

So here is the whole story just for you guys:

After a long time of consideration, I accepted the Slovenian national team’s invitation to play for them because I had a strong desire to play for my country and was assured that things had changed with respect to how the team was handled and operated.

I reported to camp incredibly healthy, feeling great and ready to work hard to attain the national team’s goals. I trusted their methods and I was ready to accept their training program. I arrived to Ljubljana and joined the team. Our preparation began in Rogla (mountain in Slovenia). The very first day, I realized that training was unreasonably excessive and insensible to avoid injury.

On the second day of the preparation and upon excessive running on the grass; I felt pain in both my knees, which I immediately brought to National Team trainer’s attention. The team’s doctor and therapist strongly advised me that after a brief checkup there would be nothing to worry about. Therefore, as advised by the coaching staff, I continued with the training until July 25th, at which point I had to go on a business trip to China. This arrangement was discussed and approved by the national team, 6 months prior to my arrival. I asked the team about possible therapy I needed to practice while away on my trip and none was given to me. The pain in my knees remained sharp. The continuous pain made me worried and I requested an MRI as soon as I returned to Slovenia.

Upon my return from my business trip, I went straight to the hospital from the airport, to have the team’s doctor perform an MRI on me. During this time no official therapy was prescribed to me, which I found very unusual. After the MRI results came back, the medical staff determined that the injury was not serious and indicated that I should continue to practice normally while only using pain killers and ultra-sound only. The next day I continued to practice as I was advised by the medical staff but I felt continued pain in my left knee.

At this point, I told my coaches that I could not practice any longer unless they came up with some adequate solution and treatment. The coaches and medical staff did not come up with any proposed treatment and things remained status quo for about 4 days with the pain still remaining sharp. I realized that the medical staff did not appreciate the urgency of the situation because it was almost two weeks that the pain was there and yet no therapy was prescribed to me.

So, at this point I began to seek help on my own. My national teammates and U.S. agent connected me with a therapist in Slovenia, who is considered one of the best. He came to Ljubljana to see me and strongly advised me to discontinue practice and suggested appropriate therapy with him. The therapy he suggested was expected to last 5-7 days. The therapist met with the team’s doctor and therapist and shared his opinion with them. The team’s medical staff stated that I must have arrived with a long-term injury to my knee. On the contrary, I had never felt that kind of pain in my knee prior to this situation.

As a consequence of the entire experience, I lost trust in my team’s staff. They massaged my knee with olive oil and that was supposed to help me!? I took a pain killer the next day and went to practice. 15 minutes into a training I felt pain and I decided not to put my health at risk. I told my coach that I would not continue to practice under these circumstances and that he needed to allow me to get appropriate treatment at my own expense. He said that he would think about it and make a decision shortly. One of the team staff said that day that they would not let me get my own treatment. Coach Jure Zdovc and the president of the federation, Iztok Rems, allowed me that day to leave the team and get the necessary treatment for 5 days.

During that time, they were in close touch with my therapist on a daily basis regarding the treatment. Upon successful treatment, private training was arranged with the coaching staff where my condition and readiness would be tested. I felt great at that training and I satisfied my coach’s (Jure Zdovc) expectations. I then joined the team on the way to Spain for three games. Head coach Jure Zdovc, the president of the federation (Iztok Rems), and I came to the agreement that I should not play a lot during these games so I could get back in form slowly in order not to risk another injury. I felt great and ready to play!

Coach Zdovc was asking me on a daily basis how I felt and I told him that I was feeling better and better! We came back to Slovenia and I went to Maribor (my home town) to spend two days off before the next team meeting. I trained on my own on my days off! I was feeling strong and ready to shine in my home town, considering that for 7 years I had not played any game there. People of Maribor were very excited (according to the media) to see me play! I told my head coach that I would shine in my home town and he told me that the friendly games didn’t count, what counts is what happens at the European championship in Poland.

On Monday, August 24th the team met in Maribor at 1:30pm. Head Coach Jure Zdovc sent me a text message on Monday morning around 10am saying that he wanted to meet with me privately before the team meeting. At that meeting, he told me that my leg was not OK and that I was behind the team. He also told me I didn’t have a “bond” with the team since I had spent time away from them for my treatment, and that he doesn’t want me on the team.

This was extremely difficult news for me to hear. There is a code of conduct in Basketball and the NBA that states players should not lose their position due to an injury that is not within their control. My heart has such pride for my country, and to be told by the National Team that I could not play for them really hurt me. Especially for something that was outside of my control. All I wanted was honest and fair treatment, but what I encountered was politics and hidden agendas.

At the end of the day my heart is sad and angry, but now it is time to get back to work in L.A. to help the Lakers win another NBA Championship Ring in 2010!!!!

Thanks for all your support!!!
- "Mom, I'm going out."
- "With friends?"
raph
Hall Of Famer

Message par raph »

Décidément c'est le concours d'intox entre les lettons, les slovènes, les croates... On va bien nous trouver 4/5 joueurs quasi paralysés après une grave blessure pendant un entrainement qui vont pouvoir contre attente disputer l'euro et tous ses matchs avec en moyenne 39 ' de temps de jeu par match maintenant (chez les grecs ou les espagnols, au hasard)...

En tout cas côté slovène, y a uniquement un souci pré vujacic :
Medical doctor Slobodan Macura, who is with NT staff responded to Saša Vujačić's idiotic statement: "His offensive and harsh approach towards us was really hurt us. I think it's right that I tell our part of story. If we begin with him saying that conditioning program of fitness coach Jadranko Nikolić was too harsh and dangerous. Vujačić practiced with the rest of the players only the first day of Rogla preparations. It was the day when coaching staff and managing staff, including me at age of 61, joined the guys at practice. I didn't feel anything out of ordinary next day, so how was this practice too dangerous for professional sportsmen? How can he explain that all the players were able to finish all the preparations without problems? Vujačić had problems with his knee the second day, when he was already preparing himself to go to China on business trip. I am convienced that his knee injury was before he joined us for preparations. This was also confirmed by the experts who made MRI on his knee, which was made after he came back to Slovenia from China."

"Vujačić wasn't part of testings at the Faculty of Sports like everyone else, because he came from USA with a delay. When he came he didn't say anything about any medical problems. He complained about the pain in his knee after the first day of preparations. I advised him treatment with painkillers for his pain, pills against knee inflammation, laser treatment for his knee and ice massage. He started to act unresponsible by skipping treatments. I informed the coach Zdovc about this issue. I suspect that he didn't take the pills I prescribed, because once he left them at the hotel, second time there was something else wrong with them, when we talked to him he was saying that we will start the treatment next day and so on. Once the director of national team Mario Kraljević brought him to me, but before we started with laser treatment, Vujačić said he does not allow it. All this he kept quiet, but he mentioned the olive oil, which is now in center of attention in the media and everyone is making fun of it. Please, tell me which physiotherapist massages without any oil? This wasn't a medical thing. Olive oil wasn't medical thing. It was just part of massage therapy of our physiotherapist."
En résumé, vujacic a joué la star en arrivant en retard à la convocation et en n'avertissant pas le staff qu'il avait déjà une douleur au genou. Il s'en est plaint après le 1er entrainement mais, après un protocole défini par le médecin de l'équipe, il ne l'a pas suivi (en ne prenant même pas les pillules anti douleur notamment). Entre temps, pendant la prépa, il a eu un voyage d'affaire en chine. Pour l'histoire de l'huile d'olive, le médecin rappelle que ça faisait parti du protocole pour la partie "massage".
I have one thing to say to Vujačić: I knew this will happen from the beginning, that's why I was against of calling you up for NT. We don't need your star-like ass here in Slovenia. Go play for Montenegro/Serbia or even Italy. Maybe Team USA would take you, fucking scum.
ça c'est la réaction d'un forumeur slovène régulier et généralement mesuré d'IBN. Pas la peine de traduire ^^

Sinon vidmar et klobucar sont sortis de la liste et mis en réserve.
Le roster sera donc :
Goran Dragić
Jaka Lakovič
Domen Lorbek
Beno Udrih
Samo Udrih
Goran Jagodnik
Boštjan Nachbar
Primož Brezec
Jurica Golemac
Erazem Lorbek
Uroš Slokar
Matjaž Smodiš
Avec un 5 majeur probable dragic - lakovic - nachbar - smodis - lorbek
Smodis étant quand même très incertain au moins en 1ère phase (auquel cas on verra si golemac le remplacera au poste 4 ou si on retrouvera un tandem lorbek - brezec à l'intérieur).
ludo
Franchise Player

Message par ludo »

Blessure de beno udrih contre l'allemagne, forfait apparemment...
Lou
Sophomore

Message par Lou »

Première défaite de nos voisins ibériques 94 - 72 en Lituanie :shock:
Sacré écart avec Delininkaitis et Kleiza en matador (19 pts chacun)
Þórir
Franchise Player

Message par Þórir »

Lou a écrit :Première défaite de nos voisins ibériques 94 - 72 en Lituanie :shock:
Sacré écart avec Delininkaitis et Kleiza en matador (19 pts chacun)
Ouaip j'ai vu l'match... Bon l'Espagne s'est pas vraiment employé pour revenir, c'était pas franchement le moment de puiser dans les réserves, mais c'était les doutes que j'avais émis un peu + haut dans 1 autre post j'crois..
L'Espagne n'avait joué jusque là ses matchs de prépa qu'en Espagne, avec 12 000 personnes à chaque match et la ferveur nationale, et c'est évidemment pas la même chose que de jouer devant 6000 fans lituaniens en feu ou une salle à moitié vide en Pologne.. M'enfin, on sentait que les lituaniens ne prenaient pas c'match pour une rencontre amicale et l'avaient trés mal vécu d'en ramasser 30 en Espagne il y'a 2 semaines... En tt cas bon choix de Scariolo c'match, ça n'pourra que mobiliser 1 peu + sa séléction à quelques jours d'l'Euro... :wink:
- "Mom, I'm going out."
- "With friends?"
raph
Hall Of Famer

Message par raph »

Il manquait rudy qui est incertain pour les débuts de la compét et pau gasol ne jouait pas non plus.

Un paramètre qui revient souvent pour les équipes qui évoluent en espagne, l'arbitrage (espagnol) leur est systématiquement très favorable (le comble ayant été un match face à la slovénie parait-il).
Claver en prend pour son grade en tout cas après ce match.
jpp
Franchise Player

Message par jpp »

raph a écrit : Un paramètre qui revient souvent pour les équipes qui évoluent en espagne, l'arbitrage (espagnol) leur est systématiquement très favorable (le comble ayant été un match face à la slovénie parait-il).

Apparemment, ça ne se limite pas aux équipes nationales.

Didier Dobbels en a parlé rapidement après le match de cette semaine à Zaragoza.
Je me souviens aussi que l'an dernier, ça avait été dit après un match de pré-saison à San Sebastian.

Peut-être que le basket espagnol en général, les arbitres en particulier, font un complexe de supériorité.
Modifié en dernier par jpp le ven. 04 sept. 2009 13:47, modifié 1 fois.
nutz
Hall Of Famer

Message par nutz »

ludo a écrit :Blessure de beno udrih contre l'allemagne, forfait apparemment...
C'est confirmé (lequipe.fr)

Beno Udrih forfait
meeoi#6
Franchise Player

Message par meeoi#6 »

P.Gasol.... chantier en cours!!!

Pour le moment les Serbes sont plus que bien
La descente puis la remontée immédiate, on l'a déjà fait 2 fois.... jamais 2 sans 3!!!!
Firebat
All Star

Message par Firebat »

Ouais les Serbes ils envoient du bois, là. Le cercle est bouché pour les Espagnols, mais même s'il ne l'était pas, les Serbes leurs seraient supérieur quand même. Y a du talent, de l'adresse, du collectif, de la défense. S'ils ne se grillent pas et qu'ils continuent comme ça, dans quelques années cette équipe risque bien d'être injouable. :mrgreen:
Bon, je m'emballe ptêtre un peu, mais c'est vrai que ça fait du bien de voir une équipe qui joue :mrgreen:
Répondre